Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tom Farrell Surgery-latest update

Good Morning
My operation is a month old. , Felling better everday , Still have certain llimits, need tio be careful as to how much i can lift Still no Sky Diving/ Bungie Jumping, Waiting for pathology report, Should hear next week.No news is good news, The main problem i have now is horrible pain in my left side , Hip. Thigh/ Knee. Calf/ Ankle Can not walk very far or stand long periods of time, When to orthopedic doctor ( rothman), he gave me pain pills and injection. the shot did some good. The level of pain was a 10 before injection , now it is a 7, Going to have MRI next week. The doctor thinks that during operation my body was turned the wrong way or in bad position for 5hrs and might have nerve damage, Nancy has to go for operation on thurs June 19.2008, She is having a Bladder Lift,, She will be out of commission for 5/6 weeks . Will be on strict limits, Was told this had to be done now or will get worse , When it rains it pours. So much for GOLDEN YEARS Was better off when we drank /smoked, Not sure when I will return, Getting plenty of rest. but bored out of my mind, I miss everyone , but do not miss getting up at 2am. Keep the Prayers coming
Give our Love to everyone
LOVE
Tom/Nancy

No comments: