Saturday, August 4, 2007

Aunt Ann& Aunt Miriam,got togother at the rehab that Aunt Ann is recuperating at yesterday,this is the first time they have been togother in 3 years,they had a very loving reunion,it reminded me again what A great and Loving Family we come from,and in the World we live in today,how much we need each and everyone of us to stay togother,so I think this is a great format to stay in touch,(thanks Jack AND Paul for coming up with the energy to put it togother) Tommy Farrell tryed to start something a while back but it never got off the ground Tommy did A great job also,looks to me that a reunion should be forthcoming,what about the Sullivans as host this time,then mabey we all head to California,a show of hands would be nice,LOVE &PEACE TO ALL.Cousin,Les.

1 comment:

Jack Sutton said...

Les,
I just had a long enjoyable conversation with your mother, Aunt Miriam. Thanks for passing my phone number along to her.
I hope the family reunion happens soon, I know it's a major job to organize.
Les, since you are the first one besides myself to post, did you need to sign up or anything or were you able to just post? I'm not sure how it works yet, I tried to set it up so that anybody could post, but I also sent out e-mail invites to the list I have.