Saturday, August 4, 2007

Paul's family update

I envivsoned this blog as a way for family members to keep each other up-to-date between reunions so I will begin.

Mary Beth and I are fine and she may be taking a new job in Philadelphia. If all goes well, we may sell our house and move into a smaller one soon. Her youngest son, Chris leaves in two weeks to attend the University of Michingan. Matthew is here but is thinking about returning to Vietnam where he worked for the last two years. Michael is planning on returning for his last year at the University of Miami in Januar.

My olderst son, Michael and his wife, Jodie are expecting their first child in November and he is presently planning to opening his own restaurant in April of 2000, likely in Portland, Maine- he lives in Kennebunkport Maine, not too far from the Bush summer residence thought that is not his fault.

Jeffrey,Lynn and the babies, Sean, 6 and Ering, 3 live here in Haddonfield and are doing well.

I will end now and I hope that other family members will use the blog.

Cousin Paul
856-428-41009

No comments: