Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hello from Cambridge Maryland

Hi All,

Great idea for this blog. I am in the end part of getting my Irish passport. It has taken a long time, but hopefully I should have it soon. The good news is that in using a service for this, they have come up with GrandPa Mooneys birth cert. So if anyone wants a copy let me know. When I get it I will forward on.
I have my own hair salon here, and Mary[know to you as Mary Ellen] runs the place. We are expanding fro 750 sf to 2400 sf, which will take place in the winter.
My son Justin is 24 now and has a son Shane 3. Any of you who have grandkids know how wonderful that is.
Glad to catchup with all my family.
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Jack Sutton said...

Hello Liz, welcome to the blog.
I would love a copy of GrandPa Mooneys birth cert, let us know when it's available.
Also, if you can share some tips on how to go about getting an Irish passport, I've thought about it in the past and would like to know more. Tell Mary I said hello.
congradulations on your business, I know it will do well especially with Mary cracking the whip.
Peace and blessings